[OSM-dev] Mapnik/osm2pgsql regression.

Robert Hart bathterror at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 11:33:48 BST 2007

> (I suppose a park or a lake in the middle of a roundabout might qualify
> but I guess this is not what you are referring to).

I have tagged at least two locations in this way, and can think of other
places where I was tempted, but opted for one of your alternatives.

The Circus, Bath. This is a well known circular road in bath which has an
open green area in the centre, that is used like a park, particularly in the
summer. There can be upwards of a 100 people there. A roundabout it is not,
but the green area is certainly defined by the road/buildings around it.

http://www.bathterror.free-online.co.uk/photos/Circus_panorama.jpg

Saint James's Square, also in Bath. This is similar to the above, except it
is rectangular not round, and the green area is for residents use only (it
is fenced and gated)

These can both be seen on:
http://informationfreeway.org/?lat=6690108.70703&lon=-263356.55791&zoom=17&layers=B00
(although St. James's Square is (perhaps incorrectly) tagged
landuse=village_green, so doesn't render in tiles at home)