[OSM-dev] Is there interest in a Win32 installer for JOSM?

Dave osm.list at randomjunk.co.uk
Sun Apr 1 12:38:26 BST 2007

On 01/04/07, Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping at web.de> wrote:

> NSIS provides the feature of manipulation an ini file. The preferences
> file looks like it, but it doesn't have category section at the start
> (e.g. something like [josm]), so I currently don't know if it can be
> manipulated this way - but I'll find out.

It'll be a Java Properties file. Specification of the format can be found
here if it helps:
http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/api/java/util/Properties.html#load(java.io.InputStream)

Also, another plugin that would be useful is the plastic_laf plugin that
enables the use of the JGoodies look and feels. It makes JOSM look so much
nicer than using the default Java one.