[OSM-dev] Support for multiple layers on the tiles at home server

80n 80n80n at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 13:40:50 BST 2007

InformationFreeway now has the cycle and maplink layers available.

I've hacked together a rough rules file for the cycle layer at level 12.
Generally the streets are de-emphasised and the cycleways and footpaths
drawn bolder.

It's only been done for zoom level 12 at the moment and just a few tiles in
the south east of England have been rendered just to give a feel for the
effect.

Surrey Hills, between Guildford and Dorking:
http://www.informationfreeway.org/?lat=6660035.52021&lon=-48613.93946&zoom=12&layers=0B00

NR21 between Crawley and Tunbridge Wells:
http://www.informationfreeway.org/?lat=6642798.97407&lon=611.49609&zoom=12&layers=0B00

More NR21 between Heathfield and Eastbourne:
http://www.informationfreeway.org/?lat=6604580.46821&lon=32485.72998&zoom=12&layers=0B00

Between Haslemere and Petworth:
http://www.informationfreeway.org/?lat=6628619.9084&lon=-83010.59473&zoom=12&layers=0B00

Comments and suggestions are welcome.