[OSM-dev] New t at h client with multi-layer support

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Thu Apr 5 23:44:00 BST 2007

Hi,

> The current (svn 2397) version runs fine on my machine and renders both
> basemap and maplint tiles; i'm running the client in xy mode tough. I
> can't test the loop mode without breaking my setup though.

If the reason for this is that you need the tiles for your own purposes
and don't want them to be deleted by upload.pl: Maybe you can find a way
to hardlink the files into a second directory, and then run upload.pl on
that? I did a similar thing once and it worked well - upload.pl ran
undisturbed, thinking it would delete files after processing, but of
course they stayed alive in the parallel directory.

Bye
Frederik