[OSM-dev] Some help with proj.4

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Sun Apr 8 11:24:30 BST 2007

Hi,

> I'm in exactly the same situation. Target is a free car routing thingie.
> Why I mentioned cairo is simple, there are virtually no embedded 3D
> systems.

Just chipping in here; I am also very interested in the routing topic,
but focusing on "route planning", i.e. the computational aspects of
finding optimal routes from A to B on OpenStreetMap data - at the moment
I do not care about live navigation capabilities or real-time operation,
at the moment I'd be happy if my program gave me *any* route that is
driveable ;-)

Bye
Frederik