[OSM-dev] New stats for wiki

Nick Hill nick at nickhill.co.uk
Sat Apr 14 14:57:29 BST 2007

The last secunia advisory was in June 2006 and that wasn't particularly serious.

However, erring on the side of caution, I have reconfigured the awstats script
to run as nobody at the following URL:

http://stats.wiki.openstreetmap.org/

So that if awstats were compromised and I missed it, the damage would be very
limited. For example, no read/write to the wiki.