[OSM-dev] FW: [OSM-talk] API problems - no GPX traces

Barnett, Phillip Phillip.Barnett at itn.co.uk
Tue Apr 17 21:47:17 BST 2007

Just in case anyone's awake still...

________________________________

From: talk-bounces at openstreetmap.org
[mailto:talk-bounces at openstreetmap.org] On Behalf Of Barnett, Phillip
Sent: 17 April 2007 20:41
To: talk at openstreetmap.org
Subject: [OSM-talk] API problems - no GPX traces

I don't seem to be able to download GPX traces in the area I'm working
in, although I can download OSM data no problem.

Cheers

 <http://www.itn.co.uk/images/ITN_Master_blue.gif>

PHILLIP BARNETT
SERVER MANAGER

200 GRAY'S INN ROAD
LONDON
WC1X 8XZ
UNITED KINGDOM
T +44 (0)20 7430 4474
E PHILLIP.BARNETT at ITN.CO.UK
WWW.ITN.CO.UK

Please Note:

Any views or opinions are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent

This email and any files attached are confidential and intended solely
for the use of the individual
or entity to which they are addressed.
If you have received this email in error, please notify
postmaster at itn.co.uk

Please note that to ensure regulatory compliance and for the protection
of our clients and business,

Thank You.

Please Note:

or entity to which they are addressed.