[OSM-dev] Problems with Tiles at Home under Windows

Hansen akio.hansen at t-online.de
Sun Apr 22 00:46:50 BST 2007

Hi,

thank you for your help. 7-Zip is now working perfect! I only added
"Zip=C:\7-Zip\7z.exe" to the tileAtHome.conf. But then I have two other
problems. One is "pngcrush" and the other one is "GD::Image". When I start
the tilesGen Script with the Windows command line, tilesGen stops with the
following failure:

C:\tiles at home>perl tilesGen.pl
- Using working directory c:\temp\
- Inkscape version 0.45.1
- xmlstarlet version 1.0.1
- zip is present
'pngcrush' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
Can't find pngcrush <using "pngcrush">
- pngcrush version 1.0.1
- Uploading with username "ChangeMe"
- Using OSM username Change at change
- Configured Layer: default
- Configured Layer: maplint
This is version 0 <Frederikssund> of tilesgen running on MSWin32
Running in concise mode. Set config option Verbose=1
for old, chatty behaviour.
Can't locate object method "trueColor" via package "GD::Image" <perhaps you
forgot
to load "GD::Image"?> at tilesGen.pl line 52.

C:\tiles at home>

Thanks a lot for your help and have a nice evening

Akio