[OSM-dev] Problems with Tiles at Home under Windows

Hansen akio.hansen at t-online.de
Mon Apr 23 15:48:00 BST 2007

Hi,

 thanks for your help! I updated my svn to the new version and one problem
is
solved. But there is still one failure. When I run the upload script, he
starts to compress the files, but then he shows me the following failure:

 C:\tiles at home>perl upload.pl
[#0   0%   upload] Got 138 files <1581029 bytes>, compressing... Undefined
sub
routine &main::runCommand called at upload.pl line 176.

 C:\tiles at home>

 Thanks a lot for your help and have a nice day

 Akio