[OSM-dev] OSM/US & TIGER (was NetSquared ominationN)

Andrew Turner ajturner at highearthorbit.com
Mon Apr 23 19:55:31 BST 2007

I haven't heard of this before, but very pertinent to this discussion:

http://graphserver.sourceforge.net/

"Graphserver is a webservice server providing shortest-path
itineraries on large graphs. Graphserver currently comes packaged with
scripts to load TIGER/line road maps, and transit data in the Google
Transit Feed Specification format, though grapsherver is by no means
limited to these formats."

Looks like there is a chance the devs could be at WhereCamp as well.
What do you think? Anyone used this before?

Andrew

--
Andrew Turner
ajturner at highearthorbit.com        42.4266N x 83.4931W