[OSM-dev] rendering buildings

Damian Sulewski Damian.Sulewski at Uni-Dortmund.de
Thu Apr 26 19:56:23 BST 2007

Hi,

> as a hack you can add building=university as well. I think
> amenity=university should apply to the whole campus rather than the
> specific outline of buildings.

There is a proposed feature, which i have found some time ago:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Proposed_features/Building

but it was never used, ok university is not there but could be added.

On the other hand you can find in the tilesAtHome osmarender files that
building="*" will be rendered as a building area, so i would use
building=university.

Greetings,

Damian

--
Verification of concurrent C++ programs:
http://StEAM.cs.uni-dortmund.de