[OSM-dev] Alternative tile webserver needed?

Grant Slater openstreetmap at firefishy.com
Fri Apr 27 13:41:52 BST 2007

Hi 80n

I have added a squid reverse proxy cache for
http://dev.openstreetmap.org/ at http://osm-tah-cache.firefishy.com/

eg:
http://dev.openstreetmap.org/~ojw/Tiles/tile.php/7/64/42.png
=
http://osm-tah-cache.firefishy.com/~ojw/Tiles/tile.php/7/64/42.png

Can we add it as a trial layer on informationfreeway for the weekend?

Caching is currently set to 15mins. (when there is no explicit expiry
header)

Regards
 Grant