[OSM-dev] Error when running rake db:migrate

Brett Henderson brett at bretth.com
Thu Aug 2 23:48:02 BST 2007

I didn't have any problems, but I ran it against an empty schema.  I
dropped all tables prior to running it.  Are you running on a database
with existing data?

If you can't get it working and you don't care about existing data, you
can use my script:
http://www.bretth.com/osmosis/osm_schema_latest.sql