[OSM-dev] [Tilesathome] Relief maps (was; t at h, my plans/priorities)

Christof Dallermassl cdaller.hw at gmx.at
Sun Aug 5 22:12:27 BST 2007

> On Sunday 05 August 2007 10:34, spaetz wrote:
>> 4) Relief data: I loved that relief overlay somebody provided for a while.
>> If license permits, I would love to add this as a selectable overlay to
>> informationfreeway.org as I think it really adds value to maps.
>
> +1 to that -- can we get the software used to render those relief maps?

+1 I think this is one of the best ways to improve our maps! Especially
in Austria it makes quite a difference if you see some kind of mountains
or not!

P.S. just discovered that most of the streets to my holiday place are
already mapped! Only the coastline of croatia is a mess! Read you again
in two weeks!