[OSM-dev] Rendering of TIGER data (and a new version of the scripts)

natashafatale.54532583 at bloglines.com natashafatale.54532583 at bloglines.com
Fri Aug 10 03:39:08 BST 2007

I tried Baltimore, MD, but it is too big for JOSM on my computer.  Is there
a naive way of splitting these files that will not produce gibberish?  Anyway,
the holes correspond to reservoirs, so that's good.  I had looked at Howard,
MD before, which was good.

Incidentally, what you have there is Baltimore
County, which nearly surrounds but does not include Baltimore City.  Eventually
you'll need that, too.  Virginia also has independent cities, (Alexandria
and Falls Church), but none so confusingly named, I believe.

Tom Permutt

--- Dave Hansen <dave at sr71.net wrote:

First of all, I have a new version
of the conversion scripts ...