[OSM-dev] Relationships - working prototype

Rob Aerts rob at coolbegin.com
Tue Aug 14 13:34:40 BST 2007

cool idea, was waiting for such an extension
would love to program functionality in my mobile map saying,
hey you are in xx street, that is in xx neighborhood of xx city, in xx
provence in xx country
or,  this street is also part of bus_route xx (click to list the complete
bus_route)
or you are hiking/walking on the GR5 trail (click for all upcoming
restaurants on this trail)