[OSM-dev] UK coastline borked

spaetz osm at sspaeth.de
Sun Aug 19 19:16:45 BST 2007

On Sun, Aug 19, 2007 at 06:28:48PM +0200, Jon Bright wrote:
> > - I think texts that are displayed but too small to be read should be
> > hidden (look at London)

I was concidering dropping the texts of towns and suburbs at z8. Of course one can't read that. However, I kind of like the busy crammed look that it gives, because if you leave that away, London becomes just one word on the map.

But let's do whatever people prefer, I don't have a strong opinion on htat. I am pretty sure the style sheets still leave lot to desired, I basically took the z12 one and just emphasized motorways and trunks a bit.