[OSM-dev] Osmosis Replication Statistics

Brett Henderson brett at bretth.com
Wed Aug 29 00:27:36 BST 2007

Tom Hughes wrote:
> A couple of things that came to mind over the weekend are:
>
>   - A filter task to select only those objects bounded by a given polygon

There is already a --bounding-box filter task.  Presumably you're
looking for something more accurate than a square ...  If so, I have
some research to do, I don't know how to figure out if a point fits
inside a shape.  Hopefully the algorithm isn't too difficult.
>   - A task to report the which users were involved in creating/editing
>     a given set of objects

I don't currently handle a user name field but it shouldn't be difficult
to add.  Is this available from planet files?