[OSM-dev] TIGER upload automation

Steve Bromwich osm at fop.ns.ca
Fri Aug 31 14:01:19 BST 2007

On Thu, 30 Aug 2007, spaetz wrote:

> On a related note, kleptog also got a dev account to do AND uploads and,
> given that the box has 1GB of RAM, runs Postgres, MySQL and Apache, I'd
> like people to be very careful how many ressources their stuff consumes.
> Perhaps an account on db2 (as long as it's not hurting the stuff there)
> would be useful too.

What sort of RAM does it take? I have a box of assorted HP/Compaq RAM here
that I suspect will never be used for anything; I could probably send over
a gig or two if my boss agrees but I would need to know exactly what sort
(SDRAM, DDR, DDR2, ECC, registered, buffered, etc).

On a sidenote, the drives I promised a while back are in the UK, hopefully
80N will be able to pick them up soon (unless there's anyone else in the
Bucks area willing to do a pickup?)

Cheers, Steve