[OSM-dev] UTF-8 problems in informationfreeway?

80n 80n80n at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 09:21:34 GMT 2007

Brett
Yes, it's probably something like that.  All I can say for sure is that the
node in planet.osm looks different to the same one in an Osmosis diff file.

If we could identify how it is encoded differently then maybe I could
compensate for it on import into Osmxapi, but it would be better to fix the
problem at source - wherever that it.

Anyway, there's no rush to deal with it at the moment.
80n