[OSM-dev] tiles at home requests queue

OJW streetmap at blibbleblobble.co.uk
Thu Feb 1 20:35:05 GMT 2007

tiles at home people might be interested to know there's a bit more information
available now from the requests queue:

http://dev.openstreetmap.org/~ojw/Log/Requests/

Instead of deleting requests when someone views them, it marks them as viewed.
Then when someone uploads the area, it marks the request as done.  That means
that we can put things back into the queue after a few hours if people take a
request but don't complete it, and also that we can see how long it takes to
render stuff.

Let me know if you need any more data from it (or if anything mysteriously
stops working)

OJW