[OSM-dev] osmarender+tiles at home projection bug

Robert Hart Robert.Hart at BuroHappold.com
Thu Feb 15 10:10:51 GMT 2007

> might that be a solution:
>
> 1. create the svg untransformated (no cosine approximation)
> 2. postprocess the svg to correct the projection - a simple perl
script
> could do that
>
> it creates the burden of chaining operations, especially if we're not
> rendering large areas where the correction isn't that obvious

Why not pre-process the OSM data. It would simply be a matter of reading
in each node, doing the projection, and adding easting="blah"
northing="blah blah" tags, perhaps.

Rob

This message has been scanned for viruses by MailControl - www.mailcontrol.com