[OSM-dev] Need help with usage.

GodSmurf godsmurf at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 18 01:15:02 GMT 2007

I'm currently trying to make a website for my Uni course which will be based
heavily on a mapping element.
The project is for a BMX Spot Guide in which users will be able to view a
map with 'Points Of Interest' from an outisde database which users will be
able to add to and edit.

I assume that the best thing will be to use Mapserver but I'm having
problems getting the data from the .osm dump file into something I can use.

After that I'll have a million and one things to do with it all but so far
I'm fucked.

Oh yeah, I'm using the ms4w (2.2.2) installed version of Apache, etc, on XP.

So massively confused, would be grateful if anyone could help.