[OSM-dev] Using NULL values in mapnik / postgres DB

Jon Burgess jburgess777 at googlemail.com
Sat Feb 24 12:17:13 GMT 2007

On Sat, 2007-02-24 at 08:55 +0000, Artem Pavlenko wrote:
> I had a go:) . Changes in svn.  Latest osm2pgsql requires geos (I'm using
> latest trunk http://svn.refractions.net/geos/trunk).
>
> TODO:
> 1. output wkb(hex) instead of wkt
> 2. build polygons with holes.
> 3. investigate why geos fails to clean 4067050 and 4229618
>
> Cheers,
> Artem

I'd like to be able to get this running with geos-2.2.3 (the current
Fedora version), the attached patch is a quick hack which seems to make
it compile for me. The DB import is still running at the moment so I
don't know if it is working yet.

Do you know of a way to differentiate between the geos2 vs geos3
install, e.g. is there a common header file with the version? If not,
we may need to put a flag in the Makefile to be compatible with both.

	Jon