[OSM-dev] t at h on Windows

Kristian Thy thy at 42.dk
Tue Feb 27 09:16:39 GMT 2007

Would have reported this on Trac but there was no t at h component ...

When running t at h on windows, the t at h config.pm conflicts with the
Config.pm package. Renaming to tahconfig.pm and changing line 7 in
tilesGen.pl accordingly fixes this.

Another issue: Previously, I was able to substitute xsltproc for
xmlstarlet, cutting down on the number of xslt processors I needed to
install on my machine, simply by putting XmlStarlet=xsltproc in the
config file. Now, that gives me:

	C:\osm\tilesAtHome>perl tilesGen.pl
	- Using working directory c:\temp\osm\
	- Inkscape version 0.45
	Can't find xmlstarlet (using "c:\cygwin\bin\xsltproc")

As you can see, I've tried both relative (it's in the PATH) and absolute
file paths to xsltproc with no luck. Any pointers?

\\kristian
--
Cthulhu.call();