[OSM-dev] Feature request for OSMApplet for London Mapping event

Tue Jan 9 16:36:01 GMT 2007

Quoting "Robert (Jamie) Munro" <rjmunro at arjam.net>:

> Can adding a feature to OSMApplet to allow insertion of extra nodes into
> ways, like in JOSM be put high on the list of priorities?

Potlatch (Flash editor) may very well be live by then - that supports
inserting nodes into ways, and includes the Yahoo background.

I finished Potlatch v0.1 just before Christmas, and have recently
(Sunday) ported the PHP portion to Ruby which should make deployment
possible on the OSM server. Just one evil bug still to iron out...

cheers
Richard