[OSM-dev] [OSM-talk] User functionality
dean at earlsoft.co.uk
Sun Jan 14 13:16:53 GMT 2007
>> This is an old bug after you "Create a new map" or delete the OSM layer.
>> You may want to save the OSM and restart JOSM in that case.
> What bug are you referring to? Is it listed in
> http://josm.eigenheimstrasse.de/report/1 ?
I thought it was, but its not.
75 lists the symptoms but unknown cause.
I can reproduce it with:
1) Start JOSM.
2) Load/Download BOTH an OSM layer and a GPX layer.
3) Select a random groups of objects
4) Click "Create a new map" or delete the Data Layer
This clears the OSM data layer, leaving the GPX
5) Reload/download some OSM data
6) Try and select some objects
Neither the current selection or properties list are updated
Hope this helps
(Copied to dev for followup)
Dean Earley, Dee (dean at earlsoft.co.uk)
phone: +44 (0)780 8369596
More information about the dev