[OSM-dev] Seperate Advertisements fom osm stuff please

Nick Hill nick at nickhill.co.uk
Tue Jan 16 23:30:29 GMT 2007

How much revenue do those ads actually draw?

Does most of the money come from donations?

Is it possible we could have more donations without the ads?

How could we use that space more effectively for OSM if it wasn't used for ads?
Eg would the space be used for effectively with a call for donations (Like
wikipedia?)

These are not rhetorical questions.