[OSM-dev] Seperate Advertisements fom osm stuff please

Nick Hill nick at nickhill.co.uk
Wed Jan 17 00:35:26 GMT 2007

Perhaps if we aren't likely to see revenue from Google to any degree/ any time
soon, and the adverts offer competing products, maybe re-assign that space to
ask for donations in a more flamboyant way.

Eg

openstreetmap. The world-wide wiki  map you can edit.
Map your Area :: Donate today

Thank you to those who have donated to Open Streetmap Foundation!