[OSM-dev] fmapgen - application for autogeneration of Mapnik maps

Nick Whitelegg nick at hogweed.org
Fri Jan 19 20:20:22 GMT 2007

Have added "fmapgen", the code I'm using for auto-generation of Freemap Mapnik
tiles (see earlier post), to SVN. (It's in utils)

Note that at the moment it's heavily geared to render maps in OSGB projection
(as that is what I want to do with freemap) - however the aim is for it to be
a flexible autogenerator of Mapnik maps from the live database or OSM files,
and I aim to support other projections in the future. The code is there so if
anyone wants to modify it to do other projections feel free.

Nick