[OSM-dev] AND Data to OSM Data mapping

michael_j at email.de michael_j at email.de
Wed Jul 11 22:36:47 BST 2007

To make the discussion of the tag differences in the tagging schemes transparent,  I started to add tables that highlight the major differences and identifies the alternative solutions. Please add further issues.

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/AND_Data/AND-tag-mapping-to-OSM#Major_differences_in_AND_and_OSM_Tagging_scheme

When we have identified the solution alternatives, we can decide what to do with them.

Michael