[OSM-dev] AND data integration

Lex Tiekink lex.tiekink at and.com
Tue Jul 17 15:48:02 BST 2007

Yes, there is a link between the ROADS and the LOCATIONS file.
The FNODE and TNODE segment attributes point to the ND_ID of the
corresponding locations.

For the RD_DIRECTION attribute, you have to take into account the direction
from the FNODE to the TNODE. (forget the RD_ID_FROM and RD_ID_TO, it's a
typo in the documentation.)
To rely on the direction in the shapefile is not advised, as this is not
guaranteed to be correct.

With kind regards,

Lex Tiekink
AND Automotive Navigation Data