[OSM-dev] [OSM-talk] JOSM goes multi data layer

Immanuel Scholz imi at eigenheimstrasse.de
Thu Jul 19 09:56:00 BST 2007

Hi,

> imho, there should also be a way to
> * move
> * copy
> objects from one layer to another

For mass-duplication, I though about an "duplicate layer" action. You
can already simulate this by saving/loading the layer.

General Copy'n'paste of objects is a long requested feature as well...

> somehting I've been meaning to request for a while is to make the icons
> in the layer list much smaller, something like 16*16 would suffice, and
> make the layer descriptions much closer from one another, which should
> look better

Then I have good news for you, as they are made small in the latest
version as well.

My intention for the large images were some live preview of the layer's
data, but I never found time to actually code it...

Ciao, Imi.

--
DF0E A04F 7063 69C5 A76B  7557 0A77 608F 9172 3535