[OSM-dev] navigation/autorouting in josm

Ulf Lamping ulf.lamping at web.de
Fri Jul 27 06:14:32 BST 2007

Christof Dallermassl schrieb:
> Hi!
>
> I added a (very basic) plugin for navigation (autorouting) to svn:
> http://svn.openstreetmap.org/applications/editors/josm/plugins/navigator/

It makes testing much easier, when you put the .jar file into SVN as well.
> I uses the jgrapht library to do a Shortest Path Algorithm (Dijkstra).
> So the plugin needs the library in ~/.josm/plugins/navigator/lib
> The included build.xml file should do the install correctly (on linux
> systems) (call "ant install", needs adoption of path to josm (from
> "../JOSM" to whatever is apropriate)).

It might be better, to put this lib into the navigator.jar (if possible)
so handling is easier.

"ant install" probably won't work on Win32, different APPDATA dir than UNIX
> Usage: select two or more nodes and then select Navigation/Navigate in
> menu.
... the nodes are unselected and nothing else happens!

That's what the console says:

navigate nodes
shortest path found: [] weight: 0.0
all added: 0.0