[OSM-dev] navigation/autorouting in josm

Ulf Lamping ulf.lamping at web.de
Fri Jul 27 23:57:53 BST 2007

Christof Dallermassl schrieb:
> you had the bad luck that I added a navigation mode yesterday (the
> arrival flag in the left toolbar) which allows you to set
> start/middle/end points (shown in a new layer). So do not select them,
> but switch to the navigation mode and click on the nodes. then use the
> menu to calculate the shortest path.

I have jgrapht-jdk1.5.jar in C:\Documents and
Settings\ulfl\Anwendungsdaten\JOSM\plugins\navigator\lib - I guess
that's where it should be (BTW, this is WinXP).

When in  navigation mode, I can click two nodes, first gets a green and
second gets a chequered flag - so far, so good. Then I choose
Navigation/Navigate and get the following exception (looks like the
jgrapht-jdk1.5.jar is not found):

Repository Root: http://www.eigenheimstrasse.de/svn/josm
Repository UUID: 0c6e7542-c601-0410-84e7-c038aed88b3b
Revision: 296
Node Kind: directory
Last Changed Author: imi
Last Changed Rev: 296
Last Changed Date: 2007-07-24 11:42:16 +0200 (Tue, 24 Jul 2007)

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/jgrapht/alg/DijkstraShortestPath
    at
at.dallermassl.josm.plugin.navigator.NavigatorModel.calculateShortesPath(NavigatorModel.java:67)
    at
at.dallermassl.josm.plugin.navigator.NavigatorLayer.navigate(NavigatorLayer.java:172)
    at
at.dallermassl.josm.plugin.navigator.NavigatorPlugin.navigate(NavigatorPlugin.java:77)
    at
at.dallermassl.josm.plugin.navigator.NavigatorAction.actionPerformed(NavigatorAction.java:37)
    at javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
    at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)
    at javax.swing.AbstractButton.doClick(Unknown Source)
    at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicMenuItemUI.doClick(Unknown Source)
    at
javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicMenuItemUI$Handler.mouseReleased(Unknown Source)

Any ideas?

Regards, ULFL