[OSM-dev] AND script

Marc Kessels marc at kessels.name
Tue Jul 31 13:02:47 BST 2007

thanks to a comment from Ante (see below), I found another error in the
conversion routine. In the AND data, bridges are tagged as RD_17
(RD_TUNNEL)=2. In this update, bridges are now not tagged as tunnel, but
correctly as bridge (at layer 1, if no ther layer is given in the AND
data).
However, this again adds an item to the todo list:
-split a way if it is a bridge and starts/stops at a junction.

greetz,
Mar