[OSM-dev] GPX files

Tue Jun 5 19:21:33 BST 2007

Tom Hughes wrote:

> Then run "ruby script/daemons start" to start the daemon, or just
> run "ruby lib/daemons/gpx_import.rb" to have it run in the foreground
> in your current window.

Thanks to this and a bunch of help from Tom on IRC, I've got it
working. I've written up the procedure on the Rails page on the wiki.

With that installed... it looks to me as if timestamps from GPX files
are not currently being imported into the database.

This might be what's stopping Potlatch's GPX display from working.

Can anyone confirm?

cheers
Richard