[OSM-dev] dev.openstreetmap.org spring-clean

Wed Jun 6 14:04:15 BST 2007

dev.openstreetmap.org filled up last night.

If you're a dev user, and you have a few spare minutes, can you take a
look at your account and delete anything you're no longer using? For
example, you might have an old checkout of the pre-Rails source, or a
few ungzipped old planets.

For info, I've pasted below what du says people's current usage is.
Obviously, I'm not l33t enough to have sup3ruz0r privileges so this
may underestimate usage in some areas.

cheers
Richard

0       osm