[OSM-dev] gpx upload sanity check please

Tom Hughes tom at compton.nu
Sat Jun 9 18:38:14 BST 2007

In message <!&!AAAAAAAAAAAuAAAAAAAAAOKaD4mR3JBOrEpRon92nMgBANp/H2q5kHFIvKMsnZiQaZAAAAABxJAAABAAAAD9ifuzWyGjTpxnu4hi05TPAQAAAAA=@blueyonder.co.uk>
          "Andy Robinson" <Andy_J_Robinson at blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

> Can someone do a sanity check on the gpx uploads and make sure that the
> number of points going into the db is correct or that the stats returned are
> correct. User_1400 whoever that might be just took the top spot on the gpx
> leader board (from nowhere 2 days ago) with over 7 million points.

Everything looks reasonably sane to me the gps_points table has
a total of 6859766 points for that user. The gpx_files table shows
a total of 173 files containing 7083034 points.

The discrepancy is probably caused by some of the files being
processed while the daemon was tripling the count, but it isn't
very big and I'll fix it in due course.

It did take about 14 hours or something to process all the (very
large) files that user_1400 uploaded after the daemon started working
again the other day.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (tom at compton.nu)