[OSM-dev] Latest Planet.osm dump

RedDom d.stubbins at earthling.net
Tue Jun 12 08:58:15 BST 2007

Python scripts can be included into arcgis as "tools" that embed into the
toolbnox UI, or run as standalone scripts, either way you will need arcgis
installed as this script utilises the geoprocessing framework. But you'll
need it installed anyway to use the file geodatbase output.  Its a tool for
ArcGIS users to get the data into the software in a vaguely useable way.
RD