[OSM-dev] tiles at home perl error

eGore eGore at gmx.de
Wed Jun 13 10:52:02 BST 2007

Hi list,

I was trying to run tiles at home on a system of mine. It successfully downloads the data and starts rendering it.

After beziercurving it dies with the following message:

Can't use an undefined value as a symbol reference at /usr/lib64/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.8/x86_64-linux/GD/Image.pm line 175

I'm running gentoo linux on an AMD64 system (if that matters).

Any advice would be helpful! Thanks in advance,
  Christoph Brill