[OSM-dev] tiles at home perl error

Barry Crabtree barry.crabtree at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 12:59:05 BST 2007

Doesn't sound like the beziercurve hinting. The error is thrown up by GD
which isn't part of the bezier stuff at all but must run after the bezier
hinting has finished (the bezier hinting only changes the svg & doesn't
generate images at all.

Cheers. Baz.

On 6/13/07, Dirk-Lüder Kreie <osm-list at deelkar.net> wrote:

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live
forever.  - Gandhi.