[OSM-dev] JavaScript errors on slippy map in IE7

David Earl david at frankieandshadow.com
Wed Jun 13 19:56:01 BST 2007

As of sometime yesterday I think the slippy map on the home page is
producing javascript errors in IE7:
   Line 40 Error 'undefined' is null or not an object

The version I'm using for the name finder, using OpenLayers2.4, does not
seem to have this problem, though the tiles are the same; and it seems
to be something that's started happening very recently.

I can't see what may not be working as a result, if anything (it draws,
pans, zooms and switches layers OK), but it is exceedingly annoying if
you happen to be catching javascript errors (which I need to do for
other reasons), as you get an alert pop up on every pan or zoom.

David