[OSM-dev] [RAILS] GPX import

Andy Street mail at andystreet.me.uk
Thu Jun 14 12:13:58 BST 2007

Hi,

I'm trying to install the rails port on a server running Debian Etch. I
have been following the wiki page and everything has been working fine
until it comes to setting up the GPX import. When I attempt to start the
daemon I get the following error:

/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:27:in
`gem_original_require': no such file to load -- daemons (LoadError)
        from /usr/lib/ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:27:in
`require'
        from script/../lib/daemons/gpx_import_ctl:3

>From what I can tell I'm missing a path somewhere but I'm a complete
newbie to both ruby and rails. Can anyone shed some light?

Many thanks,

Andy