[OSM-dev] Missing features (mapnik layer)

Andy Robinson Andy_J_Robinson at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Jun 19 14:57:02 BST 2007

Artem Pavlenko wrote:
>Sent: 19 June 2007 2:47 PM
>To: dev Openstreetmap
>Subject: [OSM-dev] Missing features (mapnik layer)
>
>Hello list,
>
>There are some features missing which were there in the past (Mapnik
>layer):
>http://www.informationfreeway.org/?lat=51.52695302865775&lon=-
>0.15404995919506762&zoom=16&layers=B000F00
>
>There is no 'Inner Circle' anymore for example.
>
>I was trying to 'map?bbox=' that area but I get server errors.
>
>My question is data still there and something prevents it getting into
>postgresql or something else ?

Artem, this is known about. It occurred partly through server bug (TomH is
fixing) and partly through a user manually editing data ID's from negative
to positive (JOSM upload). It possibly needs someone to recreate the area
from scratch when the server changes are completed. I'd suggest its left as
it is until Tom has completed.

Cheers

Andy

Andy Robinson