[OSM-dev] Fwd: [OSM-newbies] Fallen at the First Hurdle

Tom Hughes tom at compton.nu
Tue Jun 19 23:03:00 BST 2007

In message <223020e60706191210q77771dftc8f676f6781f174 at mail.gmail.com>
          "Nick Black" <nickblack1 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Could someone with access to www/db check out this account.  It sounds
> as if OSM generated a bad token - so Mike has an account with active=0
> and can't log into it with the confirmation email he was sent.

The account is active, and the token associated with it is not the
one from the confirmation email which suggests he did manage to confirm
the account.

Mike - Have you tried logging in with the password you chose? I suspect
that it will work. If it doesn't then try the lost password link to get
a new one.

If all that fails let me know and I'll have another look.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (tom at compton.nu)
http://www.compton.nu/