[OSM-dev] API Update - JOSM Update Required

Damian Sulewski Damian.Sulewski at uni-dortmund.de
Thu Jun 21 15:53:43 BST 2007

Hi,

there is a bug in josm.

If i remove some segments and their nodes it will give this "constrains"
error.

I think josm tries to remove the nodes first, but since the segments are
still there it cannot remove them.

A workaround is to remove the segments, upload, then remove the nodes
and upload.

Damian

--
Verification of concurrent C++ programs:
http://StEAM.cs.uni-dortmund.de