[OSM-dev] Planet aggregator (was Re: user diaries enhancement request)

Dan Karran dan at karran.net
Thu Jun 21 19:09:29 BST 2007

A planet OpenStreetMap aggregator could be a good idea, but I
personally don't think it should be a part of the diary system. I
think it should be something separate (using Venus, for example) that
pulls in the diary entries as well as blog posts from the cloud.

Shame planet.openstreetmap.org is already in use  ;)

Dan