[OSM-dev] Database Schema (was Re: [OSM-talk] Oh dear - planet has duplicate id's)

Sat Jun 23 21:33:40 BST 2007

SteveC wrote:

> On 23 Jun 2007, at 13:30, Tom Hughes wrote:
>
>> Yeah, I'm not sure what the plan was for the preferences field?
>> Steve?
>
> kill it...

Hey, don't kill the preferences field, it'll be really useful.

I kind of thought the idea was that it was going to pack preferences
data in an as-yet-undetermined format; the person who implements the
API for it gets to choose the format. Certainly I've got about eight
Potlatch things I'd like to store in it one day...

cheers
Richard