[OSM-dev] Relief Maps

Brandon Martin-Anderson badhill at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 17:40:00 BST 2007

You could use this information to annotate the cartographic map with
elevation information, making it a three-dimensional map. Points could be
tagged with an elevation, and segments or ways could have associated
elevation profiles. I'm personally interested in this, as I'd like to build
a bicycle trip-planning application on top of the OSM.

What's Yahoo's new effort?

-B